Monday, February 16, 2009

The end of 7 weeks. . . 09'


After Seven weeks in one van we played our final show of toue in Providence, RI. The show was a lot of fun and we are very grateful for all those people for coming out. Thank's to all the band that played with us and helped us out with this show.

Being home from tour is a mix of emotions, for me anyway. It's nice to sleep in a bed and see some friends, but it also means work and some sort of crash back to "real" life. It's bittersweet. I've been spending sometime with friends, but mostly sitting in my room not doing much of anything. I've also been working already, I've only been home for 2 and a half days. That is the life, I've got to pay that rent somehow.

One thing I will say with this group of individuals, I think if we can do this tour without much of any head butting then I think we can a bunch more. It's pretty nice feeling that way.

2 comments:

  1. so what you're sayin is you miss me and my pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck yes i miss you, and those pancakes. you made my world better by adding peanut butter on top of pancakes. so good!

    ReplyDelete